Board index Tenis Teniseri i teniserke

Roger Federer - Umetnik sa reketom

Re: Roger Federer - Umetnik sa reketom

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 30 Aug 2013, 09:27

Ukroćen je i Karlos Berlok. Nakon jednog sata i 35 minuta igre, Federer se plasirao u 3. kolo US Opena, za bilježivši svoju 66. pobjedu na ovom turniru rezultatom 6:3, 6:2, 6:1, pobjedu kojom je na vječnoj listi pretekao jednog američkog velikana Džona Mekinroa. U izuzetno atraktivnom meču, Rodžer je pokazao pregršt majstorija iz svog repertoara, moćni forhend udarci oduzimali su dah, bekend je bio pouzdan, a izlasci na mrežu česti i pravovemeni. Podatak da je Švajcarac u 2. setu uzeo maltene pola svojih poena (44%) u izlascima na mrežu govori koliko je ofanzivno igrao sinoć. Izuzetno borbeni Berlok koji nije odustajao od meča ni u jednom trenutku, je uspio da stigne do jednog brejka i to u drugom gemu drugog seta, ali više od 6 gemova u meču Federer mu nije dozvolio. Maestro iz Bazela je u konačnom skoru zabilježio 37 vinera (uz 25 neiznuđenih), te 28/40 u izlascima na mrežu. Prvi servis nije funkcionisao, svega 52% naspram Berlokovih 84% ipak u igri se nije dalo primijetiti. Osim tog procenta prvog servisa, igra je bila sjajna.

“I don’t mind how I play, as long as I win,” he said in an on-court interview Thursday, following his second-round win at the US Open.

“One match against Rafa is not going to make my season or going to make me super confident or not,” he said. “It needs to be more than that.”

“It hasn't been actually a terrible season up until Wimbledon really, and Wimbledon was just a disappointment,” he said. “I wish I could have played better, but I thought Stakhovsky overall played pretty well. Let's be honest. Let's give him some credit, too. After that, I just really hoped I could win Hamburg and Gstaad back to back to gain confidence. Never really happened.”

Federer spoke about his brief experiment with a larger racquet at those clay-court events, saying it didn’t go quite as planned due to his back issues. “Even though I was comfortable with the racquet, with the back pain I had, I couldn't feel things the way I wanted them to be, and my focus then was totally elsewhere than with the racquet and with tactics and the way I wanted to play. I put that aside.”

“I'm still sort of hopefully gaining confidence match by match,” he said. “As we know, it might not just take a match but might take just a few matches, and next thing you know you're playing really, really good tennis again and you're close to playing some really great tennis. I think that's kind of where I am right now, and that's where every match is really important to me now and that's how I play every single point right now.”

Pres konferencija nakon meča
Black and white till the end of days, Gravediggers for all your prayers, Partizan reign to last for aeons.
Nowitzki.ct

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 30 Aug 2013, 09:56

3. kolo: ljevoruki Francuz

Adrian Manarino. 183 cm, 66 kg. Jedno od iznenađenja ovogodišnjeg Vimbldona pokušaće protiv Federera da ponovi londonski uspjeh. Ovaj 25-godišnjak do Vimbldona nije imao pobjedu u glavnom žrijebu ATP turnira ove sezone (!!!) a ipak na najprestižnijem Gren Slemu je savladao Anduhara, Iznera (predaja) i Brauna, da bi ga od nastupa u istorijskom 1/4 finalu odvojio Poljak Kubot nakon 5 setova. Manarino je 63. teniser svijeta (jula 2011. bio član i Top 50). U karijeri nema ATP titulu, ali je osvojio 5 čelendžera i 6 fjučersa. Nisu mu strane pobjede nad Top 20 materijalom, jer je u karijeri pobjeđivao Kolšrajbera, Simona, Monaka, pa i jednog Del Potra (2011. na travi Kvinsa). Iste godine je u drugoj rundi Vimbldona poražen od Federera sa lakih 3-0, a osim tog meča sastali su se još i na pariškom Mastersu iste godine, kada je Francuz takođe ostao kratkih rukava. Na putu do Federera, i vjerovatnog debija na Artur Ešu, Manarino je pobijedio Zebaljosa, te iznenađujuće domaću nadu Kverija u 4 seta.
Black and white till the end of days, Gravediggers for all your prayers, Partizan reign to last for aeons.
Nowitzki.ct

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 01 Sep 2013, 09:52

Sjaj švajcarskog Maestra na najvećoj sceni Flešing Medouza. Njujorčani su ove godine morali da čekaju nešto duže na Federerov debi u večernjem programu, ali je on zato učinio da im se isplati i zadnji cent potrošen na kartu. Igrao je tenis i igrao se tenisa. Nakon sat i 21 minut igre Federer je pobijedio Adriana Manarina sa ubjedljivih 6:3, 6:0, 6:2 i plasirao se u 4. rundu, zabilježivši 22. pobjedu u večernjim sesijama na Artur Ešu. Pitanje pobjednika u ovom meču se nije postavljalo nijednog momenta. Francuz koji je oduševio igrom protiv Kverija, bio je tek nejako pile u čeljustima predatora. Federer je izašao u svom napadačkom raspoloženju, pa su vineri sijevali na sve strane: forhendom, bekendom, volejima, as udarcima... Name it - Fed will deliever. Krajnji učinak u vinerima govori sve o odnosu snaga u ovom meču: 34-8 za petostrukog osvajača njujorškog pehara. Švajcarac je bio sjajan i u procentu iskorištenosti prvog servisa (kojeg je ubacao opet ispod 60%) sa svega 3 poena izgubljena nakon prvog servisa u cijelom meču, dobar je bio i na mreži (19/24), a po prvi put na turniru nije dozvolio brejk u meču, spasivši jedinu brejk loptu impresioniranog Manarina.

Q. First of all, congratulations. Fantastic game. Always.

ROGER FEDERER: Thank you.

Q. Actually, it's your first time in this US Open to play at night. How do you feel? How do you normally handle that irregular schedule?

ROGER FEDERER: I don't know. I just try to prepare like I prepare for every other match. Clearly when you play at night you have time to think of the match all day instead of just waking up and getting your stuff and coming here and then going to play the match. The first round should have been a night session match. It got pushed over to day session because of rain. I have played I think 20 plus matches under the lights here and other tournaments as well around the world for years, so for me there is not a special preparation I need to do. Very often during on the tour I play later in the day, usually, you know, 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00 p.m. It's something I'm used to. But in this stadium with this crowd it's always very particular, clearly, because it is the biggest stadium in the world, it is New York City, and you don't ever know how many times more you're going to play on this court. You always want to enjoy it.

Q. What do you think about your next opponent, Tommy Robredo?

ROGER FEDERER: I think he's a very good player. Mentally and physically really tough. I think he showed that in Paris this year. I think he won three five setters in a row. He's done very well for many, many years until he got some injuries and stuff. He's also a player I've known since a long time. He came through the juniors with me. He's only a year younger than I am. I know his game well. He knows mine really well. We have played I think over 10 times on the tour. I think he's got a great forehand, so I have to be wary of that always against him.

Q. Did you watch the Hewitt Del Potro match yesterday? And if yes, what do you think of the effort of Lleyton? What do you think of his performance after so many injuries?

ROGER FEDERER: Well, I saw some of the second set and literally the last game in the fifth when I came back from dinner. I thought that Lleyton had a chance going in. I practiced with him earlier this week I think on Monday for three hours, and he was looking great. I'm very happy for him. I like Juan Martin as well a lot. I've known Lleyton much longer. He's been one of my biggest rivals on tour, so I always like to see him do well, particularly here under the lights in New York. He deserves it. He's gone through a lot, you know, and I was very happy for him personally last night.

Q. When you're playing a night session at the Open, it's sort of more of a putting on a show atmosphere than maybe a normal day show.

ROGER FEDERER: That's true.

Q. Is it disappointing to only have a match last 82 minutes?

ROGER FEDERER: I like it like this, you know, (Laughter). I like three hours, five hours, too, as long as I end up winning them. But no doubt about it, you do feel more of the show factor at night than during the day. But it does feel great just for confidence, and I had a lot of fun out there. Also, even if it was 80 something minutes, still a long time. It's not just three minutes, you know. So I'm happy that I had a good night tonight out there.

Q. Since the draw came out, you know, everyone points to possible quarterfinal match between you and Rafa. Now that it's only one match away, have you thought about that at all?

ROGER FEDERER: Not a whole lot, to be honest. Clearly follow the progress of the players, but today I didn't see anything during the day. Yeah, I mean, I think I only start really focusing on it once I'm really right there, you know, like the moment I would win my next round and he did the same. But as long as it's not the case, I'm really focused on making sure that from my side I do things the right way and professional. I don't look ahead, even though I understand the urge of the press, you know, to try to go there already, which is entirely normal. I have gone through that my entire career, people talking about our matches even before the tournament started. We're used to it. We know how to handle it. Clearly I think we both hope it's going to happen this time for the first time in New York.

Q. You had kind of a tough year, but it's hard to tell that from your first week here in New York. You're playing like you're focused and as motivated as ever. What would you say is your chief motivation to keep going?

ROGER FEDERER: My what?

Q. Your chief, biggest motivation.

ROGER FEDERER: I mean, like, you know, you can see it in many different ways, you know. Clearly you need a short term and a long term goal. Every day when you wake up, what are you trying to achieve? Clearly the love for the game needs to be there. If you're going to go through the grind of organization, of traveling, and going through practice and doing, you know, media and all that stuff, you need to have passion, you know. That's No. 1, I think. And then an isolated view, I mean, you come to New York, and if you're not excited anymore, you're in the wrong place. Then you don't like it. Then you don't like the sport the way you should. If you don't put in 100% effort here or, you know, in other places that really you care about, then something's wrong with you, you know. You may be in the wrong sport. For me, I'm just totally excited being here. I have always enjoyed playing. Have never had a bad tournament at the US Open. This is, again, another good tournament for me. I'm happy that I'm playing so well. You take it in your stride, you know. You try to play either as well as you have done in previous years, or you could draw motivation and inspiration from all sorts of angles, you know. It's been a tough year, but it hasn't been a horrible year, you know. I'm still ranked in the top 10. Okay, I have had better years, no doubt about it, but I can still play great tennis and sort of ten months ago I was world No. 1.

Q. Your worst year is still much better than other people's best year.

ROGER FEDERER: That's it. It all depends on how you look at it.

Q. Tonight's match, it was such a show of force. You completely crushed poor Adrian. If you could talk just briefly about the match.

ROGER FEDERER: Today? Yeah, I mean, I was very happy. I think I was able, like you said, to impose my game and at times overpower him, at times mix it up, and then serve well when I had to focus. He plays quite unusual, you know. The way he takes his backhand early, he's got a very short takeback and he hits extremely flat, as flat as anybody out there, especially on the backhand side. Then because he's lefty, sometimes that takes some getting used to, you know. Then there was a breeze. You always have to fight that, as well, and play with that, too. Really tried to hit through the ball and through the wind as much as I could. It worked well. Then I think once up a break, once up a set, playing with the lead is always easier. You can play more freely and even try a few things out. If they don't work, you go back to solid. It was important to obviously get the good start in the second set, and from then on it was always going to be difficult for Adrian tonight.

Nowitzki.ct

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 01 Sep 2013, 10:24

1/8 finala: rekovalescent iz Španije

Tomi Robredo. 180 cm, 75 kg. Federerov rival još iz juniorskih dana biće njegov izazivač i u poznim danima turbulentne karijere na ovogodišnjem US Openu. Nekadašnji peti reket svijeta, prošao je kroz pakao prethodne dvije sezone. Zbog povrede je propustio prvih 5 mjeseci prošle sezone, i onda je morao da krene na mukotrpan put povratka među najbolje (pad na 470. poziciju na ATP listi). I uspio je u tome. Igrajući brojne čelendžere i fjučerse, malo po malo popravljao je svoj renking, da bi zahvaljujući za njega sjajnoj 2013-oj stigao i do boljeg renkinga nego što je imao prije povrede. Trenutno je 22. teniser svijeta, a u ovoj godini je osvojio 2 titule u Umagu i Kazablanci, uz nastup za pamćenje u Parizu gdje je slavio u 3 uzastopna meča u 5 setova, nakon što je u svakom gubio 0-2! Inače ima 12 naslova u karijeri (11 na šljaci) među kojima je najsjajniji Masters u Hamburgu, koji je osvojio kada je bio na vrhuncu karijere 2006. Protiv Federera je igrao 10 puta (7 na tvrdoj podlozi), i zabilježio 10 poraza, uz 3 osvojena seta. Poslednji duel bio je 2011. u Australiji, kada je uspio da osvoji set, a u Njujorku su se sastali jednom, prije 4 godine u istoj fazi turnira i tada je Rodžer slavio sa 7-5, 6-2, 6-2. Na putu do osmine finala Robredo je eliminisao Australijanca Matoševića, Kanađanina Dančevića i najveće iznenađenje, Britanca Evansa, sve to uz 2 izgubljena seta.
Nowitzki.ct

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 03 Sep 2013, 10:06

Razočaravjući poraz u osmini US Opena. Robredo je slavio prvu pobjedu u karijeri protiv petostrukog osvajača Njujorka i to u 3 seta 6:7 (3:7), 3:6, 4:6. Kiša koja je odložila meč i pomjerila ga sa Artur Eša na Armstrong, učinila je tako da Švajcarac po prvi put igra na ovom terenu nakon 7 godina i 2006. kada se u istoj fazi takmičenja tu sastao sa Žikelom. Ovaj put međutim ishod je bio nepovoljan. Nema se što puno reći o ovom meču, prvi set je bio ujednačen, Rodžer je poklanjao brejkove ali i uspijevao da ih vrati, a onda u tb-u na oba mini brejka napravio glupost (gađao stranu Španca uprkos otvorenom polju + sumanut juriš na mrežu nakon drugog servisa) i priča što se tiče tog seta je bila gotova. Ali taj set se i da oprostiti nekako, u njemu su bili dosta ujednačeni, Rodžer je imao 2/4 iskorišćenost brejk lopti, Robredo 2/5. Sve nakon toga međutim spada pod pojam samouništenja što je i Rodžer sam izjavio nakon meča. Po 0/6 na brejk loptama u drugom i trećem setu, a da je sigurno više od pola tih brejk lopti imao zicer, koji je neshvatljivo udarao protivniku na reket, ili drugi servis koji je vraćao na amaterskom nivou. Dakle dođe bez problema do brejk lopti, a onda pomračenje uma i nestvarne greške. Tomi, čovjek što će drugo, do da uzme ponuđeno te je imao 100% na brejk loptama u poslednja 2 seta (2/2) i meč priveo kraju nakon 2h 27min igre. Njujorčani tako još jednom ostaju uskraćeni za Fedal klasik. Rodžer će uprkos ranoj eliminaciji napredovati jedno mjesto na listi, pa će od ponedjeljka biti na 6. poziciji (del Potro pada na sedmu). Ponovno viđenje u Aziji, gdje 6. oktobra počinje Šangaj Masters.

Q. Obviously a difficult day for you. A disrupting day as well. Did the fact you had to switch courts, was that a difficulty at all?

ROGER FEDERER: No. I mean, that should not be the issue. I've waited for so many matches throughout my career. That's definitely the last excuse you could find, you know. I mean, I've been practicing on Armstrong, so there's no excuse there either. I was prepared for it. I was even happy about it. I thought it was going to be a great atmosphere, that I could, you know, take advantage of maybe the fact that people were really going to get behind me, make it a great atmosphere. But unfortunately, you know, I didn't show the game that they could really get into it and excited about. That's how it goes sometimes.

Q. What went wrong for you? Physically your game, you couldn't find a rhythm?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, I think I started badly, which put me down a break. Then I was able to come back in that one. But it's true, I mean, I struggled throughout, which is not very satisfying, to be honest. I mean, Tommy did a good job to keep the ball in play and make it difficult for me today. I missed so many opportunities. Rhythm was off. Yeah, when those things happen, clearly it's always going to be difficult, you know.

Q. Do you think also it's a matter of confidence at this point that when things go wrong, you start to, I don't know, get angry at yourself or nervous, you're not as evoluted as you normally are?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, probably. Confidence does all these things. It takes care of all the things you don't usually think about, you know. But I just think it's been a difficult last three months, you know. Maybe how do you say my consistency is just not quite there yet. Maybe on a daily basis, set by set or point by point basis, maybe that's something that has been difficult for me, you know. So maybe that was one of the reasons I lost today.

Q. Being more negative?

ROGER FEDERER: No, I mean playing up and down. Then against a quality player, it becomes more difficult to keep that level up.

Q. Was the back an issue today?

ROGER FEDERER: No.

Q. Anything going on there?

ROGER FEDERER: No issue.

Q. I'm sure you're not happy with your performance, but what is going on through your mind?

ROGER FEDERER: I kind of feel like I beat myself, you know, without taking any credit away from Tommy. Clearly he was making sure he was making many balls. It was up to me to make the difference and I couldn't. I kind of self destructed, which is very disappointing, especially on a quicker court. Your serve helps you out. You're going to make the difference somewhere. I just couldn't do it. It was a frustrating performance today.

Q. What about the anticipation, maybe the disappointment of not getting into the quarterfinals against Rafa?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, it would have been a quarters, not a final. Not that much of a disappointment at the end of the day. If I'm playing like this, I'm not going to beat Rafa, or Kohlschreiber, for that matter. So, for me, I didn't think of that. I've been too often in this situation. I was fighting with other things in my match today. Not thinking too far ahead of myself, especially the level I was playing at.

Q. The conditions seemed slow. Did you have a chance to practice before the rain? How did you feel during the warmup?

ROGER FEDERER: Actually, believe it or not, Armstrong is a bit faster than Arthur Ashe. Clear, it was very humid. Definitely it's been humid the last couple of days now. That also had an effect on both players, you know, how you can maybe hold the grip, the timing you get through it. But there again, I mean, it's not like it's just humid on my side and not on his. It's all around humid for everybody watching. Yeah, it was a different type of court, atmosphere, surface speed, if you like. But then again, you know, I know Tommy's game really well. We've played so often against each other. There's no secrets out there today. Credit to him for playing a good match today.

Q. Did you feel all right during the practice?

ROGER FEDERER: Normal. Doesn't really matter, practice, to me, you know.

Q. You're known as such a great closer, 2 for 16 on break points.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, that was a great close. No, it wasn't a very good close today.

Q. No. Could you talk about your difficulty on break points? Secondly, were you overall surprised by your performance today, by the result?

ROGER FEDERER: I mean, I think I explained enough, you know. We have a forehand here, end up losing the point like three times. Every time like he comes you play where he's standing, and, I mean, it just ended up being a bad combination of many things today. So I've definitely got to go back to work and come back stronger, you know, get rid of this loss now as quick as I can, forget about it, because that's not how I want to play from here on. I want to play better. I know I can. I showed it the last few weeks, that there is that level. So today was pretty frustrating.

Q. I know it's right after the match, but do you anticipate you're going to make any changes to your training program or regimen?

ROGER FEDERER: No. I mean, who knows? I haven't thought of it right away, you know. Nothing goes past the hard work, you know. However you want to see it, whatever that means to you, you know, as a player, or in the fitness room, I'll make sure I'll put the work in. Once I decide what that is, I'll believe in it and go after it. So in some ways, as a player, you're always excited about that prospect because there's always something to look forward to, even in a big disappointment like the match today.

Q. I don't know if the Masters Cup is one of your goals or not, but you are a little bit in trouble. Would you change maybe your schedule in order to do that, or is not really that important for you to be in the top 8 at the end of the year?

ROGER FEDERER: I'm not really thinking about it. I don't think I'll change my schedule accordingly. I believe if I do play well, I'll make good results. If I make it or not, then we'll see. But important for me, first and foremost, that I move better, that I play better. My problem is there in training, not actually playing matches right now.

Q. You played Robredo a lot in the past. Did he do anything differently, show anything different from when you played him in the past?

ROGER FEDERER: No, he didn't. Pretty simple. No surprises. He didn't serve and volley or chip and charge. He stood back the way he usually does. He kick serves the way he usually does.

Q. You're such an instinctive player. The game always has seemed to come so easily to you. Do you think it's even more difficult, someone who is a natural touch player when the timing is off, it even looks worse when we're used to you hitting the ball so sweetly?

ROGER FEDERER: Maybe. Look, then again, it's always been a fine line, especially in the beginning of my career when I didn't have the results to back me up. People thought, Did he even try? Does he care much? Like, He can play so well. Is it so terrible? Now, with the results, I know you don't believe that so much. That's the good thing. The story of my life: when I lose, people are shellshocked to see me play this way. If I win, it's the best thing. Yeah, I can see that. But there's no doubt about it, I'm trying hard out there trying to make it work. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.
Nowitzki.ct

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 04 Sep 2013, 15:23

Nowitzki.ct

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 14 Sep 2013, 18:44

Lijepa vijest stiže iz Rodžerovog tabora. Maestra u Šangaju ćemo gledati i u dubl konkurenciji. On je prihvatio poziv Ze Žanga, kinsekog reketa broj 1, pa će na oduševljenje publike u Šangaju i drugi put ove sezone igrati dubl.

“This is a tremendous opportunity for Zhang and we are truly delighted that Roger agreed to play with him,” said Tournament Director Michael Luevano. “The atmosphere will be quite special at Qi Zhong and will definitely prove to be a lot of fun for the fans and I am quite sure the two players as well.

“We know that Roger does not play a lot of doubles through the year so having him take to the doubles court in Shanghai is a wonderful addition to what is already shaping up to be a fantastic week of tennis.

“I have talked with Roger and Tony Godsick his manager, for a few years about playing doubles in Shanghai, it is just amazing that Roger has chosen to play with a Chinese player. It is a great testament to his affection with China and his Chinese fans, he really could have played with anyone.”

Podsjećanje da je prethodni put u dubl konkurenciji nastupio u Haleu, gdje je sa Tomijem Hasom ispao već na startu, ali je zato u kasnije osvojio taj turnir u singlu.

Igranje sa Federerom je ostvarenje sna i za Ženga, koji je trenutno 180. teniser svijeta usinglu, odnosno 334. u dublu. On je na prošlogodišnjem turniru ostvario najveći skalp karijere, pobjedivši Francuza Gaskea.

“I know I am going to be quite nervous to be the doubles partner of Roger,” said Zhang. “He is such a big name all over the world and has achieved so much success, he is very, very popular in China and I see this as a big chance for me to get very good experience. I am very excited and I think my whole family will come and see the match.”

Nadajmo se da ipak neće doći cijela familija mladića iz Nanđinga, jer kapacitet Ki Žong Arene u Šangaju je svega 15.000 mjesta :biggrin:
Nowitzki.ct

Postby alcesta » 15 Sep 2013, 20:25

Nowitzki.ct wrote:On je prihvatio poziv Ze Žanga, kinsekog reketa broj 1, pa će na oduševljenje publike u Šangaju i drugi put ove sezone igrati dubl.

Pa ne bih to baš tako formulisala, gde će ovaj mučenik ko zna koji na listi eto tako da zove Feda da igraju dubl, i sam se zaprepastio kad je čuo :biggrin: verovatno je išlo preko federacije ili kakvim već protokolarnim putevima.
I will not walk your dusty path and flat,
denoting this and that by this and that,
your world immutable wherein no part
the little maker has with Maker's art.
I bow not yet before the Iron Crown,
nor cast my own small golden sceptre down.
alcesta

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 16 Sep 2013, 09:55

Pogrešna formulacija, da. Ko radi taj i griješi :beyond:
Nowitzki.ct

Postby alcesta » 16 Sep 2013, 15:37

Ti uglavnom radiš dobro, odlični su ti ovi postovi sa najavom mečeva :okk:
alcesta

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 18 Sep 2013, 14:55

I kad ne igra Švajcarac napreduje na listi. Nakon što je zauzimao rekordno (od 2002. makar) nisku 7. poziciju na listi pred US Open Federer se popeo za 2 mjesta, pretekavši Tomaša Berdiha, koji je sada na 6. poziciji. Više je to kozmetički napredak, ali eto čisto da se pomene.

Što se tiče Dejvis Kupa, 1. kolo Svjetske Grupe naredne sezone biće otvoreno duelom između Srbije i Švajcarske (vjerovatno na šljaci) u Beogradu, Kombank Areni.

Ovim putem bih da uputim javni apel da se zarad mene i svih fanova na Balkanu najvećeg svih vremena, učini sve što je moguće da se Federer pojavi po prvi put i na ovim meridijanima, i tako učini okršaj 1. kola jednim istinskim spektaklom :biggrin:

P.S postovaću ja ovo i na njemačkom na odgovarajućim forumima iz Švajcarske, ali moram prvo ovdje, ipak mi je ovo osnovno "radno mjesto" :okk:

GO ROGER ! HOPP SUISSE ! :hatman:
Nowitzki.ct

Postby georgina » 19 Sep 2013, 12:11

novicki, svaka ti čast
ajd' ako se nekim čudom feki pojavi u našoj areni, siguno ćeš i ti tu imati neki mikronski doprinos :okk:
georgina

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 19 Sep 2013, 15:56

georgina wrote:novicki, svaka ti čast
ajd' ako se nekim čudom feki pojavi u našoj areni, siguno ćeš i ti tu imati neki mikronski doprinos :okk:

Pa ja dajem sve od sebe, sad još samo da Rodžer podbaci u Australiji i eto ga u Beogradu. Znam da je to sebično sa moje strane, ali on neće igrati još vječno, pa mi je ovo jedna od poslednjih, a ujedno i najbolja prilika da ga gledam uživo :beyond: Da me ne shvate ljudi pogrešno, ne bih mijenjao titulu u Melburnu, za nastup u Beogradu, ali neko SF, QF, pfff odmah i momentalno.
Nowitzki.ct

Postby Nowitzki.ct » 27 Sep 2013, 17:08

Uff, teško mi padaju ove pauze bez Rodžera. Još 9 dana do povratka u Šangaju...

Evo i opreme za Kinu:

Nowitzki.ct

Postby alcesta » 27 Sep 2013, 18:34

Bolje mu stoji ova tamnocrvena od one drečave. Jako fin komplet.
alcesta

PreviousNext

Return to Teniseri i teniserke